Friday, 8 September 2017

First Week Of September.




This week has been fairly busy for me, but it has been a good one.  Quite late on last week one of my friends, Jo, contacted me to ask if I wanted to go out for a meal for our friend Angela who has now left our place of work, so I went to that, which was on Wednesday evening at a restaurant I have been to before not so long ago, called Cote.   I had this tarragon pasta dish which was nice, and a chocolate mousse for desert.   It was very good, nice service, and I had a nice evening just chatting about stuff in general.   It was really lovely, really relaxed.





For the rest of my week I have been busy still sorting bits out in my room, mainly doing loads, and I mean loads, of shredding.   I can be a bit of a hoarder anyway, but my general paperwork was everywhere, and I mean everywhere, so as I have been sorting and tidying my room over the last few days I had slowly got everything together ready to dispose of.   It was certainly a good job done, I was really pleased.  

I treated myself to a Lush bubble bar whilst I was out on Wednesday too.  Normally I just have the bath bombs but a lot of my friends recently have said I have to try a bubble bar because the are, and I quote "heaven".  So I got myself the Karma bubble bar, and let me tell you....it was amazeballs!!! I think I was in the bath last night for an hour.





Luckily the lady in Lush said, it's not a bath bomb, you don't put the whole thing in at once.   Which is possible what I might have done knowing me, but I didn't.  Hopefully it will last me a while.

Had a bit of a chill out yesterday, stayed in all day and did some colouring which was nice and relaxing.  These are a few pictures I have done over the last couple of weeks or so.








These are all from the Secret Garden by Johanna Basford.






The wishing well so far is my favourite out of all the ones I have done.   I am really happy with the colours I chose for it, and to be fair I just love wishing wells.




Really loved doing these.  They can take me a little while to do.  These are ones I have done over several weeks.  But that's ok, because you are not supposed to rush them anyway.   I recently bought myself some fine liner pens from WHSmith which I have been using, and they have been really good.





They were only £5.99 and they are really very good.  I would definitely recommend them, particularly if you don't want to spend a great deal on pens but want good ones with a nice range of colours.    They do have a nice range of colouring books too of course, but you can also get them from Waterstones and most recently I have discovered that The Range have a really good selection too, so there are plenty of them about.




I almost forgot to mention too, but I actually watched Fantastic Beast And Where To Find Them last night, and it was incredible.  If you haven't seen it I definitely recommend you give it a watch.  I really enjoyed it.  Great story, great characters, and great effects.  Loved it.


So I have had a really nice week, and I will probably be doing more colouring today too as looking at my window, it's chucking it down outside.  Lovely.  Nice weather for ducks as they say.



Thanks for reading.


Sarah x





SHARE:
Post a Comment

Media.net

Blogger templates by pipdig