Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Exploring A New Interest.




I cannot believe how long it has taken me to get my Instagram feed onto my blog!  I'll just get that statement out of the way with first.  I have been trying to work it out for ages I will be honest, but I finally managed to do it this week and I am so over the moon that I have got it to work.   Perseverance is the word.....along with a few others I used at various points during the process which I will not repeat!  But it's working, so happy days!   That's not all I have been doing this week, but it did take up a fair chunk of my day on Monday.






For the rest of the week I have been mainly cleaning and hoovering, making sure everything is in tidy before I go back to work next week.  Done some shredding, and a bit of colouring but not much over the last couple of days.   Any recent purchases?? Just the one.  I purchased the Scholl Gel Active Extreme Heels Insoles.




I am yet to try them out properly, I have only tried them on in the house, but on first impressions they feel incredible.  They are so comfy and they feel so secure.  I did have to fiddle about a bit at first to get them in the right place, but once they were they were brilliant.   All I need to do now is to experiment a bit with different heels I have.  Take a walk down the road that sort of thing.  Might have to purchase some new shoes.....


On Monday I took a walk, just round my village.  I do like walking especially as it is quite quiet where I am as well which is really nice.   I did want to keep taking a few more of my own pictures to put on my blog as well as Instagram.  There are a fair few pictures on my Instagram as well.  These are some of the ones I took yesterday.






I always think it looks so effective when you capture a photo of the sun shining through the trees.  I really love it.






I like trees.  I may have mentioned this fact before.  I love the colours, and the sound of trees.   I find them very calming.







Particularly also what I call decorated trees, like this one.   I also love flowers....






Especially red roses.   They are my favourite flower.  When I have my own garden it's going to be full of different rose bushes!







This photo was taken at our war memorial in the village.  The flowers surrounding it all look so pretty.  It's well maintained too which is good.


The last photo I would like to share is this one.  I will say, when I took this one I was messing about and experimenting with my focus settings on my mobile.....








How I managed to get this to look the way it does I'm not sure, but I am really pleased with it.  This was taken on the farmers field in our village.  Like I said, I was playing about with my photo settings on my mobile phone, which is a Samsung Galaxy S6.  I don't think it works too badly if you ask me!


So I am on a mission to start regularly taking more photos for my blog, and for my Instagram too.  The main thing is I really enjoyed taking these pictures and I do want to start taking more.   I will have to see what I can find for my new little hobby.



Thanks for reading.


Sarah x







SHARE:
Post a Comment

Media.net

Blogger templates by pipdig